We are always trying to get our kids to eat their greens, and sometimes they can be quite challenging. Green Mustache is a premium fruit and vegetable-based super-smoothie for the super-fussy. Green Mustache is on a mission to nourish the next generation by empowering families to eat healthier and by supporting non-profit organizations working to end childhood hunger and malnutrition.
Green Mustache is available in four “kid-tested” flavors – Strawberry Banana, Tropical Twist, Orange Mango and Mixed Berry. These premium juice smoothies contain:
- One serving of fruits and one serving of vegetables from nutrient-dense leafy greens (fresh spinach and kale—not powdered)
- USDA-certified organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan and gluten-free ingredients.
- Absolutely no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- 20% to 35% less sugar per ounce compared to the competition (containing only what’s naturally found in the fruit).
- Coconut water and supergrain Salba® chia, nature’s most nutritious whole food which has, gram for gram, six times more calcium than whole milk, eight times more Omega-3 (ALA) than salmon, fifteen times more magnesium than broccoli and over three times more fiber than oatmeal.
Green Mustache is available in the New York Metro Area but will soon branch out.
For more information about Green Mustache visit www.getgreenmustache.com