I am not sure when my obsession with headbands started, but as of late, I’ve been wearing one every single day. You all know I get my weekly blowouts, that way I can go an entire week without having to wash it. It’s sort of my mom hack, because it allows me to be able to get ready fast during our crazy morning hours, yet not have to waste time washing it.
And if you’re wondering – how does it last for a full week, well I actually only wear my hair down when I’m in meetings or working in my office. The minute I get home, I quickly put it up in a top knot (having it up and away from your face definitely helps). I also just can’t stand my hair actually being in my face.
But lo and behold the headband, I’m actually wearing my hair down longer, and because it is off my face, my blowouts are lasting even longer. Headbands are so perfect for completely your look and adding that extra something.
Here’s a roundup of some of our favs! Oh, and ps – they also make the perfect birthday gifts for any of your fabulous friends!
- Wave Fold – This headband is simple, yet adds a graceful touch for a casually elegant look and we love how the twisted fabric creates a soft look.
- Linen Slim Knot – This linen option is a flirty and feminine accessory to any OOTD! A classic color perfect for spring and summer!
- SHASHI – This headpiece is perfect for the season. With an amazing neutral and soft color this is easily worn with a t-shirt and jeans for a more elevated look.
- Jennifer Behr – One of my favs! This headpiece is so special! The attention to details is absolutely gorgeous. This is a must have for any special event! I also see this being a gorgeous accessory of a city hall wedding!
- Gold Headband – This Urbanista headband is simple in its woven design, yet elegant with its gold coloring
- Heart Studded Headband – If you’re familiar with my style, you know this is a must have on my list. Pink, feminine, and tons of personality. I love this headband for that extra girly gal in your life.
- Athena Headband – I’m loving the tie dye trend. It’s full of personality while casual and easy to wear. This headband is a perfect example of a fun and casual accessory.
- Navy & White Striped – The striped design paired with the navy blue and white contrast makes this the perfect accessory for spring time!
- Bejeweled Leopard – Loving the leopard trend this season. This leopard design with the added beaded texture makes the perfect statement piece!
- Gingham Twist – Gingham always reminds me of spring. This is a great seasonal option that is a available in three color ways.
- Sofia Bow – I love how effortless this material looks. Like a tied sash made into the perfect easy to wear bow. Available in three floral color ways making it perfect for spring and summer!