H&M Ski Mittens
– The color scheme of these mittens are super cute! I find that black mittens or gloves are really easy to find, so finding a colorful pair, that is also set at a good price range is awesome!
Protest Revet Puffer Ski Jacket
– Okay, leopard is a long time love of mine, and now they’ve incorporated it into a ski jacket! The jacket is warm, within a good price range, and SO cute!
– Adding this leopard design to snow pants is so fun! Because snow pants are usually bulky, I love that now there are cute ones out there!
Mitchies Hat with Pom
– This hat is warm, comes in a variety of colors, and can be found on Amazon! A pom makes all the difference in a beanie for me!
Faux Fur Headband
– If you’re not a beanie person, this headband is made of faux fur, keeping you warm while maintaining a stylish snow gear outfit!
Skins Compression Tights
– Tights are a must when on a mountain all day! I love these cute tights and that they’re made of wool, sure to keep you warm!
Theory Knit Infinity Scarf
– Scarves are sometimes a challenge on the mountain, whether you’re riding at fast speeds, or the wind is going. An infinity scarf is the best bet to keep you warm and an added bonus is adding the style to your mountain attire.
Sorel Joan of Arctics
– When lodging or taking a break from the mountain, a good pair of comfortable boots are the best. These Sorel ones are classic and super fun to add to your outfit.
Tory Sport Wool Sweater
– How fun is this sweater? I love the detailing on the arm and the red and white coloring of it!
Wool Ski Socks
– A good pair of socks are a necessity on the mountain. These wool socks are comfortable, supportive, and I love the pink!
– Moon boots are so fun and perfect for a weekend on the mountain! They come in a variety of colors and are so perfect for keeping you warm and cute off the mountain!
Aurora Flare Ski Trousers
– I love the tight fit of these ski pants. The extra, subtle flair at the bottom is definitely fashionable, but also great for slipping over bulky boots!
Dorothy Perkins White Faux Fur Jacket
– This jacket has a nice fit to it and you can never go wrong with fur. The white color is very classic and chic for a day of skiing or snowboarding!