Each year for Father’s Day, I always seem to find myself second guessing what to get for Jason and my Dad on Father’s Day, so this year, I am taking out all the guess work and showing you some of my absolute favorite presents, that are cool, fun, and fashionable.
1. For the adventurous DAD – The Micro Black is the latest in ‘green’ mobility, great for a ride around town or for a fuel-free commute. Foldable and portable, and about twice as fast as walking, the Micro Black was designed with convenient transport in mind. With its smooth-gliding wheels to absorb the bumps on urban pavements, the Micro Black is an exceptionally comfortable ride. The Micro Black is one of Micro’s tallest scooters, with a comfortable upright stance for adults. The precise, responsive steering is helpful when maneuvering on urban sidewalks.
2. For the punctual DAD – This handsome SWATCH timepiece has a brushed stainless steel case that shows off a white dial, with black detailing that makes the time and date pop. The adjustable brushed steel bracelet is perfect for any occasion, so you can wear it on your boat, or a night out on the town.
3. For the sweet DAD – Be Daddy’s favorite caddy this Father’s Day by giving him the Lindt Milk Chocolate Golf Balls Trio! The deluxe hazelnut and chocolate center is sure to make him melt and sweeten his special day. In fact, giving Lindt Chocolate for any occasion is like hitting a hole in one.
4. For the surfer DAD – You’ll find paradise in SUBATUKL (pronounced Sabbatical) trunks, especially when you are matching your lil’ man. They’ve changed the game by re-designing the typical waistband found in board shorts, replacing it with a comfort fit waistband. These board shorts are lightweight, quick drying and designed to last you all day long.
5. For the fashion savvy DAD – These sterling silver Jan Leslie Cuff Links from London Jewelers are sure to compliment any men’s shirt. Jan Leslie features a playful luxury collection of men’s accessories sold exclusively in a handful of select luxury stores around the globe. London Jewelers are the perfect resource when looking for unique, whimsical, and luxurious jewelry.
6. For the movie DAD – Treat Dad like a super hero, and take hime to movies with a Father’s Day-themed Fandango movie ticket gift card. Good for any movie on Fandango.com or the Fandango mobile app, Dad can use his gift card for a date night with mom, night out with the guys, or an outing with the whole family. We are giving away a $250 Fandango gift card, so you can see several of this summer’s great movies, such as Avengers: Age of Ultron, Spy, Jurassic World, Entourage and many more. There is truly something for everyone!
7. For the clean shavin’ DAD – Dove Men+Care is developed specifically for men, including new extra-hydrating options to tackle men’s most common skin concerns. Their full range of grooming products for men’s skin, hair, underarms, and face, includes products for every man’s grooming routine.
8. For the travel DAD – Nothing screams luxury more than the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Give your guy a Four Seasons Gift Card to use for a golfing retreat or maybe a getaway for the two of you. Some resort locations are featuring special events for Dads on Father’s Day weekend. Four Seasons Scottsdale offers a weekend of fun at Troon North, featuring a cigar lounge, weekend brunch buffet with “putt for pints” and specialty spa treatments such as the Golfer’s Massage or Gentleman’s Facial. Four Seasons Orlando celebrates the man of the house with a Beers & BBQ event, taking place in the Palm Ballroom and outdoors on the Lady Palm Lawn at the Resort. Don’t forget, fun activities like surfing, sailing and fishing excursions are available at select hotels as well.
9. For the photographer DAD – Make a splash this Father’s Day with the HTC RE Waterproof Camera recommended by AT&T. With a 16MP sensor, the HTC RE captures photos and HD videos, all with the touch of one button, streamable to your smartphone. Dad can just grab, point and shoot.
One lucky reader will receive this entire Father’s Day Gift Guide which includes: Micro Black Scooter, SWATCH timepiece, Lindt Father’s Day package, SUBATUKL matching Father & Son swimtrunks, Jan Leslie Cuff Links from London Jewelers, $250 Gift Card to Fandango, Dove Men+Care Set, $250 Four Seasons Gift Card, & HTC RE Camera….yes is majorrrrrrr!
Just follow the rafflecopter below. Good Luck, and Happy Father’s Day to all!