For me, Mother’s Day is about celebrating my own amazing mother, as well as my children. I hold this holiday close to my heart, as it serves as a celebration of everything I have achieved in being a mom. And, of course, it’s a day that I want to spend with my little munchkins.
With Mother’s Day upon us, I am absolutely thrilled to present this year’s ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide, consisting of some of my most favorite and coveted items. These are all things I use in my everyday life, believe in, or hope to have as my own some day. And the best part, one lucky reader will take home the entire gift guide!
1. For The Traveler – Nothing screams luxury like the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts. My family and I have enjoyed multiple stays at the Four Seasons, and we have recently taken advantage of their Pre-Mother’s Day spa and brunch unique package (more about that tomorrow). Rather than shopping this year, let your mama have the chance to experience the luxury of the Four Seasons. We are giving away Four Seasons $250 Gift Card. This gift card can be used towards accommodations, spa treatments, Four Seasons restaurants, and even the purchase of the luxe Four Seasons bed.
2. For All Mamas – The Stokke Scoot Stroller is super high end, yet compact in size, making your on-the-go lifestyle with your baby more enjoyable and playful. Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure, which is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken with many of their products. Stokke is one of the most premium stroller manufacturers and known for their chic fabric and sleek designs.
3. For The Perfectionist – I love nothing more than coming home to a clean house. With three kids, that tidiness may only last for an hour, but there is something so refreshing and settling about everything being in order. Homejoy is a home cleaning service, that screens and certifies every cleaner they assign to your home. Cleaners must pass numerous background and reference checks, and once their hired, their work is frequently checked for quality control, ensuring an amazing professional cleaning each and every time. I will be giving away $100 towards your next cleaning with Homejoy. And, all of our readers can use this coupon code below for $20 off your first cleaning: http://www.homejoy.com/SITC Offered valid until 5.8.15.
4. For The Collector – Since my showroom days, I’ve been a huge fan of Maya Brenner. We use to show our collection together at the same shows all year long. Maya Brenner brings experience and undeniable talent to her eponymous jewelry collection. Her designs are simple and classic, but bold and modern. One of my favorite things about her collection is how she takes a trend and makes it her own, putting her stamp on to differentiate from other lines. I especially love her necklaces, which can be piled on top of one another, mixing matching different metals. One of my favorite pieces of jewelry is a Maya Brenner necklace with my three children’s initials. It’s something that I wear every day, as it’s my most cherished piece. One lucky reader will receive an initial necklace of her choice!
5. For The Zen – Teavana In Bloom Collection is a beautiful visual display of blooming teas. It’s the perfect gift for mom, or entertaining friends and loved ones. The gift set features a stunning Pagoda Teapot with blooming white teas of Flowering Pineapple and Lemon Marigold Blossom, both hand-tied in the Chinese tradition and packed in decorative tins.
6. For The Accessorizer – TWELVElittle baby bags are precisely made to assist every mama at the right moment, and capture every experience with ease and grace. Each bag is designed with individual style, and engineered with every practicality. Made of high quality water resistant fabrics and genuine leather, it is the perfect bag to carry all baby essentials. Speaking from experience, it’s also the perfect accessory after your little one graduates the baby stage. All readers can enjoy 15% and free shipping by using code: luvmom at checkout, and our winner will receive a Twelvelittle bag of their choice!
7. For The Beauty Buff – Give her the gift that keeps on giving by treating her to a Birchbox gift subscription! On May 1st, Birchbox we will be launching a Mother’s Day featured first gift box, so Mom’s can receive a box tailored to the occasion. In the Lovely Day Limited Edition Box you’ll find: Cargo Blush, Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Davines Anti Aging Hand Crea, Greenleaf Bella Freesia Candle Tin, Harney and Sons Fine Tea, Illume Go Be Lovely Demi Perfume, Jouer Hydrating Lipstick, Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Protector, Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish and Rituals Foaming Shower Gel all wrapped up in chic wrapping. It’s $180 value for only $62 making it the perfect Mother’s Day gift, but one lucky winner will take one home as a part of the giveaway.
8. For The Fashionista – Avarca Sandals by The Avarca Store. When it comes to a combination of high style and comfort, fashion experts are in agreement, Avarca sandals, are really something special. A well kept secret in Spain is now spreading like wild fire in the USA. These comfy, versatile and stylish spanish slingback leather sandals are the hottest shoes of the summer. All SITC readers will receive $10 off your online purchase with code: SITC10 until 5.31.15, but one lucky winner will receive a pair of their choice.
9. For The Sweet Tooth – Since 1926 GODIVA has been the premier maker of the fine Belgian chocolate. Just in time for Mother’s Day, their Boutiques are featuring fondant chocolates, with melt-in-your-mouth fillings and luscious truffles, made in the old-world Belgian style. There is nothing more indulgent. A taste of Godiva’s finest will be included in our winner’s gift package.
One lucky reader will receive this entire Mother’s Day Gift Guide. Just follow the rafflecopter below. Good Luck, and Happy Mother’s Day to all my mama friends!