We know our busy mamas have been shopping their hearts out from our slew of gift guides. We are on Day 5 of our clickable holiday gift guides, and guess what? This time we are focusing on YOU! This guide brings you the best gifts for Her (and Him). You still have plenty of time shop for your girlfriends, mom, sister and add to your wish list. After all, Santa knows you’re on the nice list.
We are all about the trends and bringing the must-haves, unexpected finds and unique gifts to you in our clickable holiday gift guide.
1. Give jewelry with a job. We recently discovered calming acupressure jewelry and it’s a game changer. The mudra by Kali Zoe Designs applies pressure to the L14 pressure point. Besides looking fabulous you can expect it to: increase circulation, aid in digestion, relieve sinus pressure, alleviate headaches + migraines, help with anxiety, stress as well as bring balance to your QI.
2. These boots are made for walkin’…, well if you’ve ever wanted to feel what it’s like to walk on air, Vionic footwear is all at once stylish, on-trend and beyond comfortable. (after all they were founded by a podiatrist) Ladies, we all know you can never have too many pairs of shoes, boots, sandals…As Ms. Monroe proclaimed, “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
3. Pictures on Gold enables you to place your favorite people on your favorite pieces. PicturesOnGold.com creates the finest Photo Pendants and Charms, Gold Lockets, Silver Lockets and other Personalized Photo Jewelry in the industry. Give a personalized gift, simply send them the photo and they engrave your pictures (in color!) right on the jewelry piece you select. Create a lasting gift that your special someone will treasure.
4. Everyone is doing a little more cooking at home. But we all know how busy life can be. Having home appliances & gadgets to get the job done efficiently is what Gourmia is all about. It’s no wonder their Ice Cream Maker made Oprah’s favorite things list. Not only is it quick and easy to use, clean up is a cinch. Give the gift of healthy & delicious treats made right at home.
5. Every woman loves a great day of beauty. Our biggest challenge is time! Give a an at-home spa treatment from 7th Heaven and give mom a break. 7th Heaven is a line of face masks that are effective, inexpensive and loaded with natural ingredients. Known for “wow” fragrances and innovative ingredients, 7th Heaven is a division of Montagne Jeunesse LTD., a UK based company that has been in business for 30 years, making natural beauty products with a minimum impact on all forms of life. The brand is sold in mass market and grocery outlets throughout the US including Walmart and Ulta Beauty. 7th Heaven is a cruelty free company and member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PETA.
6. ’tis the season for celebrating. By building a platform that combines competitive prices and the widest selection online, Drizly brings the liquor store right to your smartphone. Save time this holiday season by having your holiday spirits delivered right to your doorstep! This makes the perfect gift for busy friends and family on the go! Drizly is the leader in on-demand alcohol delivery! Drizly is the technology company powering a superior shopping experience for beer, wine and liquor. Combining the best selection and price, content-rich and personalized shopping experiences, and the speed and convenience of on-demand delivery, Drizly delivers “The Joy of Drinking” to legal-age drinkers across 24 cities in the U.S. and Canada.
7. Mantry is a food subscription box that contains 6 full-size premium food products from artisans across the US. The products packed into each wooden Mantry crate have been painstakingly curated around different monthly themes (like “Bacon Nation” and “Bourbon BBQ”) and are 100% made in the U.S.A. This charitable subscription box donates 1% of its profits to City Harvest, which is helping rescue over 20 tons of food to redistribute to families in need.
8. Although we love our morning Java, we couldn’t be happier we have time to sip a warm cup of freshly brewed tea. Numi organic teas are perfect for the fall/winter seasons, they just announced a new lineup of “Holistic Teasans” designed to elevate mood and emotion. Each flavor features emerging functional herbs from around the world. #steepup
9. You can’t forget stocking stuffers! Pick a Pod stocking stuffer for everyone on your nice list this holiday shopping season. Santa knows it’s naughty not to protect your toothbrush between uses – in some cases you might as well be using a toilet brush to clean your teeth – yuck! With Steripod and NEW Steripod Kids glitter pods everyone in the family can keep their toothbrush fresh and clean for up to 3 months with active vapors from thymol – found in many mouthwashes and oral antiseptics. Just in time for the holidays, Steripod’s new zinc powered clip-on razor protector helps razors stay sharp at home or on-the-go. Receive an exclusive discount of 15% off Steripod Razor & Steripod Toothbrush Holiday (think glitter!) Stocking Stuffer Sets.
10. For a gift that makes every day a little more pleasant, we love the diffuser from Greenleaf. The Greenleaf Fan Diffuser is an easy, safe, and effective way to fragrance any space. At just the push of a button, you can enjoy your favorite Greenleaf scent faster than ever.
11. Best gift for the busy mama? New clothes without having to go shopping. Yes, this really is a thing. Stitch Fix offers personalized shopping based on your own personal style, delivered right to your door. Simply fill out a (comprehensive) style survey, choose the frequency of your deliveries and BAM! and box containing 5 goodies is delivered right to your door, keep what you love, send back (in the included pre-paid envelope) what you don’t. Easy peasy.
6 thoughts on “Gift Guide: Best Gifts For Her (& Him)”
These are such great ideas! I know both my little girls would love to get lockets for Christmas!
Ooh great list! I never thought of something like Stitch Fix, but that’s a great idea for when you aren’t sure what to get for someone (clothing-wise) or for someone who hates to shop!
This is such a great list! I know my daughters have been wanting a charcoal peel-off mask so I will have to check this out. And the locket is so cute too.
Accupunture jewelry?? I need to look more in that. Nothing like getting healthy benefits and looking good, too!
Ooh, boy, I see several favorites on this list! LOVE Numi Teas, LOVE Stitchfix, and I totally want those boots!!!
I do have the locket from Pictures on Gold. I really like it, I have it with a photo of both my children. I have to check our your other products listed.