It doesn’t take much to get me to drink a cup of coffee. With the sleeping habits in this house, it’s almost like a staple in my diet. I admit, I am one of those people who absolutely relies on coffee to get me through the day. Although I could probably drink coffee throughout the day, I do limit it to only two cups in the morning.
Life is good, the lifestyle clothing brand has partnered with the Smucker Company to make premium coffee. Made with 100 percent Arabica beans, Life is good Coffee is UTZ-certified to promote sustainable farming. Both companies are committed to spreading the power of optimism and helping kids in need by donating 10 percent of its net profits to The Life is good Kids Foundation.
This past week, Life is good brought good vibes to Penn Station with the “Life is good Loft. The Loft gave morning commuters a fun and cheerful wakeup with delicious coffee, instant prizes, and coupons for future Life is good Coffee purchases.
I had a chance to sample some of the five positively delicious flavors. The fun flavors are exactly what I needed to start off my wonderful morning!
- Light Hearted – A smooth, mild, light-bodied taste is the perfect way to start the day.
- Happy Medium – A harmonious compromise of light and dark roasts crafted to help you find and savor a deliciously even state of mind.
- Dark & Daring – A big and bold blend that knocks your socks off.
- S’more to Love – A rich campfire classic that features melty chocolate, graham cracker and fluffy marshmallow flavors.
- Banana Bread Bliss – A surprising blend of bananas and brown sugar that delivers the comforts and coziness of home.
Start your mornings with yummy coffee, while helping others out! Life is good Coffee retails for $7.99 and is available nationwide and at www.Lifeisgood.com
This post was sponsored. All opinions are my own.